StreetEMR is a cloud based, "light-weight" Electronic Medical Record system that is designed for patient care management and coordination. It is built for ease of use, focusing on User Experience (UX). StreetEMR has features that enable for easy use in a mobile environment using tablet devices like the Microsoft Surface Pro 3. The application requires just a web browser and a network connectivity to run it.
- Secure application – StreetEMR is a secure web application that runs on port 443 over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Optionally Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) can be enabled for added security.
- Support for hand written text – The program supports writing with a stylus or pen on a tablet for quick data entry when “on-the-go”, along with a handwriting recognition algorithm to convert the handwritten data into typed text.
- Data Driven Design – The design of the application is “data-driven” for easy customization without required any kind of re-programming of the application.
- Dashboard Visualizations – The application has in-built visualizations that is available on user’s dashboards. We are continuing to add and improve these visualizations.
- Touch enabled views – The application screens, controls and fonts are designed to support touch enabled devices.
- Robust backend database – The web application has its backend database architecture running on a SQL Server 2012 database environment.
- Load balanced cloud environment – The application is hosted on secure load balanced servers with a DR and failover environment in place.
We are constantly adding new features and functionality to StreetEMR, to improve the application for care coordination and patient tracking. Three areas of product development currently being performed on the system are: